The Data Controller is the company ELI S.r.l. (“ELI”), (Italian taxpayer and VAT number 01941830430), with registered office in Via Gobetti, 118 - Civitanova Marche (Macerata - Italy).
The Data Controller protects the confidentiality of its Customers’ personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection from any event that might put them at risk of violation. To this end, it puts into practice the recommended practices concerning the collection and use of personal data, as well as the exercise of the rights recognized by the legislation applicable to the subjects concerned. The Data Controller takes care of updating the aforesaid practices whenever necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of the data.
The definition of cookies and their function
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then transmitted to the same websites at the next visit. The cookies of the so-called "third parties" are, instead, set by a website different from the one the user is visiting. This is because on each website there may be elements (pictures, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc..) residing on servers other than that of the website visited.
Types of cookies used
The Data Controller specifies below the specific categories of cookies used and their purposes:
- Technical Cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the customer to provide this service. They are not used for further purposes; they are normally installed directly by the Data Controller or operator of the website. These cookies are stored for the time of the browsing session and their use is necessary for the use of the website, and blocking them would not allow its use.
Technical cookies are essential for proper functioning of our website and are used to allow users normal navigation and the ability to take advantage of advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are divided into session cookies (in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user), which are stored exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are stored in the memory of the user's device until they expire or are deleted by the user. Our website uses the following technical cookies:
- Navigation or session technical cookies, used to manage normal navigation and user authentication;
- Functional technical cookies, used to store customizations chosen by the user, such as, for example, the language;
- First and Third Party Analytics Cookies. Analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies where they are used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website. In the case of third-party cookies, at least the fourth component of the IP address must be masked and the third party shall refrain from combining such analytics cookies with other processing and from transmitting them to third parties.
The retention times are determined by the third party. If the user deselects the cookie, the Data Controller could no longer acquire the aggregate information.
Technical analytics cookies, used to learn how users use our website so that we can evaluate and improve its operation.
- Third party cookies may be installed: these are analytical and profiling cookies from Google Analytics. These cookies are sent from the websites of these third parties outside our site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behavior on the website. The data is collected anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users, in order to propose advertisements in line with the choices made by the users. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties; therefore, Users are invited to read the privacy notices and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the following web pages:
For Google Analytics cookies:
Indications to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are used to link specific actions or recurrent behavioral patterns in the use of the functions offered to specific, identifiable subjects, in order to group the various profiles within homogeneous clusters of different sizes, so that it is possible to send targeted messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during browsing.
How ELI collects and processes data
ELI collects and/or receives information such as IP address and cookies issued through browsing the website. They are used by the Data Controller to properly manage the website. In any case, we inform you that the communication of the personal data of the interested parties takes place mainly towards third parties and/or recipients whose activity is necessary for proper performance of the service provided. In this regard, we point out that any future communication that does not meet these purposes will be subject to the consent of the person concerned. Please also note that the data may also be processed for purposes of commercial promotion of the services offered by the Data Controller only if such treatment is expressly authorized by the person concerned and/or if there is no opposition in this sense.
Management of cookie preferences
You can in any case disable/enable or delete cookies at any time by using the settings of your web browser. In particular, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser to inform you when a cookie is being sent, so that you can decide whether or not to accept it; you can also automatically refuse all cookies by activating the specific option in your browser. You can also delete specific cookies that have already been stored in your browser, or block specific websites from storing cookies on your computer, or block third party cookies.
Below are the procedures offered by the major browsers:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
Rights of the Person Concerned
We inform you that, at any time, the person concerned may:
- Request from the Data Controller access to his/her own personal data and information relating to personal data (to know the origin, when the data are not obtained directly from the data subject, but, for example, from Public Authorities, the purposes and aims of data processing, the data of the subjects to whom they are communicated, the period of data retention or the criteria used to determine it); the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions specified in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of personal data processing (in the occurrence of one of the cases specified in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- Request and obtain from the Data Controller - in cases where the legal basis of data processing is the contract or the consent, and data processing is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to data transfer);
- Object at any time to the processing of personal data in the event of special situations concerning the user;
- Revoke consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on the consent of the person concerned for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or special categories of data (e.g. data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health, or sex life). Data processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the consent retains, however, its lawfulness;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority without prejudice, in any case, to any other administrative or judicial action.
In the event of requests made by the person concerned, the Data Controller must proceed without delay and, in any case, within one month of receipt of the request at the latest. If necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received by the Data Controller, the deadline may be extended by a further two months. In any case, the Data Controller shall inform the person concerned of the possible reasons for the extension within one month from receipt of his/her request.
For any further information and in any case to send any requests, the Data Controller provides the following email address to any person concerned: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies on the Website:
In detail, the cookies sent by ELI through the Website are specified below:
Cookies strictly necessary for the use of the Website:
Shopify is a platform provided by Shopify Inc. that allows the Owner to build, run and host an e-commerce website.
Personal Data processed: billing address, device information, email address, first name, last name, phone number, shipping address, Tracker and Usage Data.
Video Vimeo (Vimeo, LLC)
Vimeo is a video content visualization service provided by Vimeo, LLC that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data processed: Tracker and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Tracker and Usage Data.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Apple Pay (Apple Inc.)
Apple Pay is a payment service provided by Apple Inc., which allows Users to make payments using their mobile phones.
Google Pay (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Pay is a payment service provided by Google Ireland Limited, which allows users to make online payments using their Google credentials.